2015 Mini Photo Session:
11/08/15 (Sunday): Golden Gate Park (Meeting Point: TBD)
Good for Family, Children, Engagement, Maternity & Senior Portraits
Please visit my blog of my photos at Lucasfilm Park and Lover's Lane:
How to sign up:
More information about your photo session:
Time Slots on 11/8/2015 (Sunday)
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment. The Client shall make a full payment to retain Fiona Chan Photography to perform the services specified herein.
2. Cancellation. If the Client shall cancel this Agreement, the payment is non-refundable.
3. Copyright and Reproductions. Fiona Chan Photography shall own the copyright in all images created. Fiona Chan Photography shall only make reproductions for the Client or for Fiona Chan Photography’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests, art exhibitions or editorial use. If Fiona Chan Photography desires to make other uses, Fiona Chan Photography shall not do so without first obtaining the written permission of the Client.
4. Client’s Usage. The Client is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell prints. If Client is obtaining a print for reproduction for publication, Client shall request that a credit for Fiona Chan Photography be placed adjacent to the photograph on publication, but shall have no liability if the publication refuses or omits to do so. The Client is granted a Non-Exclusive License to use the digital images for their own non-commercial purposes, such as printing, electronic messaging, exchange with friends and relatives, or display on the Internet.
5. Failure to Perform. If Fiona Chan Photography cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness, then Fiona Chan Photography shall return the payment to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Fiona Chan Photography. In the event Fiona Chan Photography fails to perform for any other reason, Fiona Chan Photography shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the contract price stated herein.
Feel free to contact me with questions.